- 1 ¼ Cups ketchup
- ½ Cup your favourite whiskey
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup minced onion
- 2 tsp High Caliber Rubbed Oregano
- 2lbs of your favourite High Caliber smoked sausage
- In a medium saucepan combine ketchup, whiskey, brown sugar, onion and rubbed oregano and simmer uncovered for 1hr, stirring occasionally.
- Slice sausages into bite-sized pieces and fully cook in a medium frying pan.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place cooked sausage slices into baking dish or roaster.
- Pour whiskey sauce over the sausages and mix well.
- Bake uncovered for 30min, serve hot!