You’ll find everything you need for your deli or at-home meat processing needs when you shop online at High Caliber Products. Our Canadian butcher supply store has it all- from conventional butcher shop supplies to meat processing equipment, all at cost-effective prices you’ll find competitive. If you are in the market for a professional meat grinder, butcher shop equipment, sausage making supplies, or freezer paper to protect meats in the deep freeze, check with us first to see if we can save you money on the items you’re looking for.
5 Tips For Choosing a Butcher Supplier in Canada
1. Review customer ratings for the supplier and for the products they carry to ensure you’ve found the best supply store for your products. Type High Caliber Products into your preferred search engine and you’ll see why so many Canadians trust us for their meat slicer and grinder equipment and other supplies. Once you’re satisfied with our credentials, take a closer look at what we sell and compare brand names in our store with other companies.
2. Choose a supplier that proudly displays their contact information for customers to see. Few things are more frustrating than buying products from a Web store and not being able to get in touch with a company representative if there are issues with your order. Feel free to reach out to High Caliber Products before, during, or after ordering from us; Toll Free 1-877-736-7287 with your questions.
3. Look for a diversity of products to avoid having to shop from multiple suppliers. Having access to a wide range of supplies can save you money when it’s time to place an order. Shop at High Caliber Products for:
- Butcher & hunter supplies
- Sausage Casings, Sausage & Jerky Spice Blends & Cure
- Refrigeration & equipment
- Knives & accessories
- Meat grinders & mixers
- Vacuum Packaging Equipment & Bags
- Meat Band Saws
- And much, much more
Your order over $250 ships for free in Canada; click here for conditions that apply.
4. Does your Canadian butcher supply shop offer free resources and information from trusted experts and suppliers? A big part of the value we provide to our customers is found on our website in the form of articles, tips, videos, and informative content, all designed to help you make the most out of your investment. Check out Aaron McLaughlin’s Pro Tips in our blog for achieving the perfect smoked sausage, then try a batch yourself using our equipment and spices- you won’t be sorry.
5. Ask around to see where friends, family members, and co-workers are buying their supplies; chances are good that our name will come up more than once in your conversations. Whenever you’re looking for outstanding value, you’ll find the name High Caliber Products being mentioned, and there’s a good reason for that. We are highly committed to delivering a positive customer experience when you make us your Canadian Butcher Supply Store.
6. Join a community of outdoorsy sausage making enthusiasts! Alberta Conservation Association (ACA) and Alberta Hunter Education Instructors Association (AHEIA) are a great local groups. Online you can follow us on social media and watch for great local events.
Shop our selection of products and equipment online or give us a call at 1-877-736-7287. We’re here for you when you need assistance selecting the right products for your deli or home meat processing needs.