- 4oz jerky – Try High Caliber’s Hot & Sweet Jerky for some extra kick!
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp High Caliber Parsley
- 1 tsp High Caliber Rubbed Basil
- 1 tsp High Caliber Rubbed Oregano
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- ½ tsp High Caliber Italian Cracked Pepper
- Salt to taste
1. Chop jerky into bite-sized pieces, place in a bowl and cover with boiling water for a few minutes until softened slightly. Drain excess water and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, sauté onion & peppers on medium heat until onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 min
3. Add jerky, diced tomatoes, and remaining ingredients. Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally for 8-10 min until sauce thickens.
4. Serve on pasta, on pizza or use as a dip for cheese toast!