- 2 lbs ground moose (or beef)
- 1-3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (to neutralize “gamey” flavour)
- ½ lb High Caliber dry rubbed bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 Tbsp High Caliber granulated onion
- ½ Tbsp High Caliber granulated garlic
- 1 can Campbells cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a large skillet brown ground moose with apple cider vinegar and granulated onion.
Add granulated garlic, crumbled bacon and mushroom soup. Simmer for 15-20min.
Mix in remaining ingredients and serve over salted & buttered noodles.