As fellow Canucks, we know about freezer burn and the importance of quality products to keep out the cold. Well, you know what they say, you gotta wrap it right to ensure protection. We know you worked hard on those custom creations, so that’s why we carry quality freezer bags, freezer tape and butcher twine. We are a one stop shop for your meat packaging needs.
If you’re an old pro, you’ll love our online ordering system. Buy freezer paper, freezer bags, tape and more through our online store. With delivery across Canada we’ve got you covered, no pun intended. Our commercial grade products are suited for butchers, supermarkets, caterers, commercial processors and packers, restaurant owners and delis. And, of course, our “dear” hunters that work so hard for their meat!
Things to look for when sourcing quality freezer wrap products are:
- materials that are airtight when properly sealed
- moisture/vapor-resistant (poly coating)
- durable and able to withstand cold temperatures
- odorless and tasteless
- easy to handle, seal, label, stack and take as little room as possible
- butcher paper should have one side lined with plastic
Tips for making the most of your freezer wrap and butcher paper:
- Done properly, freezer paper is used to wrap fresh cuts of meat that can be stored in the freezer for up to 12 months.
- Freezer paper can also be useful for wrapping anything from hamburgers to juicy sandwiches!
- Freezer paper keeps your products fresh and contains the mess.
- Never use a frost free freezer for long term meat storage, your meat will dehydrate.
Still not sure what you need? Our knowledgeable staff is just a phone call away, toll free at 1-877-736-7287.
Of course you can always drop by one of our convenient locations in Calgary or Edmonton. We can find the meat packaging products that are perfect for you. All of our freezer wrap products are in stock and ideal for everyone from sausage hobbyists looking to preserve their masterpiece to butchers that know you can never compromise on quality where freshness is concerned.