- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon High Caliber Deheated Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon High Caliber Granulated Onion
- 1½ teaspoons High Caliber Granulated Garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb medium ground beef
1. In a small bowl whisk egg and spices together until well blended.
2. In a larger bowl combine ground beef with egg and spices, mixing thoroughly with your hands or spoon until well-blended and the mixture becomes sticky.
3. Form into patties and cook on a grill or BBQ until internal temperature reaches 160° F (71°C) and no pink colour remains.
4. Add a bun and your favourite toppings!
Makes 4 ¼lb burgers!