- 2lbs russet potatoes peeled & sliced into thin rounds
- ½ Lb Canadian bacon lightly fried & sliced
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tsp High Caliber granulated garlic
- ½ tsp High Caliber granulated onion
- ¼ tsp High Caliber ground thyme
- 1Tbsp Kosher or sea salt
- 1tsp High Caliber Butcher Grind black pepper
- 1/2 C – 1 C High Caliber Coarse Bisk or Panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine soup with garlic, onion, thyme, salt & pepper.
- In a large casserole dish place layer of sliced potatoes in the bottom, followed by a layer of Canadian bacon, continuing to alternate layers. Pour mushroom soup mixture over top of potato and bacon slices, top with Coarse Bisk and bake for 1½ hours until top is golden brown.
- If desired, add a garnish of shredded cheddar or grated parmesan cheese to the top for the last few minutes of baking.
- Allow to cool for 15min before serving, potatoes will be very hot!