- 2-3 lb pheasant
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 parsnips, roughly chopped
- 4 slices High Caliber Bacon
- 1/2 can Campbell’s Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1/4 tsp High Caliber Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp High Caliber Granulated Onion
- Salt to taste
- High Caliber Butcher Grind Pepper to taste
- Spray crock pot with cooking oil, then add vegetables and pheasant.
- In a separate bowl mix the broth, sherry and seasonings.
- Place bacon strips on top of pheasant and pour the seasoning and broth mixture over the pheasant and vegetables.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.