At CTR we are committed to the products on our website.However, due to the perishable and unique nature of some of our products, certain limits on returns are required.If you are not satisfied with any product that we shipped it can be returned for exchange or refund as follows.
The following are non-returnable:
- Gift Cards;
- “Final Sale” item;
- “Pre-order” item (includes Non-stocking and Special-order item); and
- Sausage Casing (includes Natural, Collagen or Fibrous Casing).
In order to return an item and qualify for an exchange or refund you must, within 30 days of receiving the item, do all of the following:
- Contact CTR and receive a Return Authorization (RA) number from a qualified CTR employee. To do so, please call us Toll Free at: 1-877-736-7287 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ship the item back to CTR:
- with a copy of the original sales invoice (print your RA number on the invoice);
- in unused condition and in original packaging; and
- with copy of the shipping receipt confirming the Freight is pre-paid (unless instructed otherwise).
Exchange and Refund
Inspection of the item and approval is required by a qualified CTR employee before an exchange or refund will be given.
A Re-stocking Fee of 25% of the item sale price is applicable to any item that is approved for return.
Payment will be refunded in the original tender given.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
CTR’s General Discretion
CTR, in its sole discretion, may vary this Return Policy to accommodate for special circumstances of the original sale.
In the unusual circumstance that a return is caused by an error we have made, we may reimburse the shipping costs to return the product, waive the above-noted Re-stocking Fee, or provide another option to correct the error.
Last Updated May 27, 2014