Zucchini Fish Bake
- 1 tsp High Caliber granulated
- 1 tsp High Caliber parsley
- 1 tsp High Caliber rubbed basil
- 1 tsp High Caliber ground thyme
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 12 halved cherry tomatoes
- 6 skinless white fish fillets – rainbow trout, dolly, or your latest catch!
- 2 lemons
- ½ tsp High Caliber crushed chillies
- 4 Tbsp High Caliber coarse bisk or breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp High Caliber parsley flakes
- Heat the oven to 200˚C. Mix the garlic into a small bowl with the parsley, basil, thyme and 2 Tbsp olive oil. Place the zucchini and tomatoes in a large casserole, pour the herb-flavoured oil over top and then place the fish fillets over the veggies. Chop 1 lemon into quarters and place between the fillets. Season well.
- To make a crumble topping, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a frying pan. Add the chillies and the remaining garlic to the pan with the finely grated zest of 1 lemon, bisk and parsley. Fry, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden and starting to crisp. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked.