CGY HIBERNATION DEMO 1:30PM Saturday, March 17/18
Join us for our third sausage-making demo in Calgary on Saturday, March 17/18 at 1:30pm.
Bust out of hibernation with us and learn about the essential tips for making quality, homemade sausage.
Even though this demo is quick, you will learn the importance of:
– good cuts of meat to use
– spices, cures and additives for sausage making
– properly grinding your meat
– technique for best mixing of your sausage batter
– best procedures for stuffing the mixture into sausage casing (both natural and collagen)
– linking your prize made sausage
– properly cooking your sausage creations!
Demonstration is instructed by a prominent Food Industry Strategist!
Ponder all of the important information while having lunch on us too.
This fun day includes trivia competitions, free draw prizes, product specials and more!