- 1 pound venison steaks,cubed
- ½ tsp Greek seasoning, or to taste
- ¼ tsp High Caliber Montreal Steak Seasoning, or to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup jalapeno pepper slices
- 10 slices Bacon (pre-made with High Caliber Dry Rub Cure for Bacon)
- Toothpicks, soaked in water
Season the venison meat with Greek seasoning and steak seasoning. Place in a bowl, and pour enough Italian dressing to cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the grill for medium heat. Drain the marinade from the meat, and discard the marinade. Place a slice of jalapeno on the top of a piece of meat, then wrap with a slice of bacon. Secure with a soaked toothpick. Repeat with the remaining meat.
Grill the deer poppers for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally to brown the bacon.
Serve to papa and enjoy!