Are you searching for real American food in Columbia, SC? Your family will love our breakfast and lunch menu featuring many of your favorite classic American dishes and a few of our own creations you’re going to want to try. If you’re tired of the same foods served at so-called top-rated bars and pubs in Columbia and want to try something altogether different, we invite you to stop in to Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place- we’re much more than just a family friendly restaurant. Tiffany’s is where friends new and old gather to enjoy great food, chat, and catch up on conversations.
5 Real American Dishes At Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place
1. We’re of the opinion that a restaurant doesn’t have to serve alcohol to be known for serving the best bar food in Columbia, SC. If you’re looking for scratch made burgers, fresh cut fries, grilled sandwiches, Reubens, wraps, and other popular bar fare, we have what you want right here at Tiffany’s. We highly recommend Da’ Smash Burger with Tiffany’s Pasta Salad, House Seasoned Chips, and all the fixings. Be sure to save room for one of our in-house pastries!
2. Our Hot-Pressed Italian Cheese Steak Sandwich is served up hot with house roasted top round beef, peppers & onions, portabella mushrooms, smoked provolone, and our own roasted red pepper aioli in freshly baked ciabatta bread. Enjoy this house favorite with a dill pickle and your choice of our homemade pasta salad, and famous house seasoned chips. Once you’ve tasted one of our hot-pressed sandwiches, you’ll never go back to any of the other restaurants and bars in Columbia.
3. While other sports bars in Columbia, SC serve fast-food fare, like deep fried wings and chips with dip, we create freshly made, healthy salads and wraps that taste great and make it easy to stay on your healthy regimen. Tiffany’s Salad is loaded with fresh tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, bell peppers, smoked ham & roasted turkey breast, a boiled egg, crispy bacon, and Swiss & cheddar cheese- all served atop a beautiful bed of house mixed greens. This is real American food in Columbia, SC!
4. Are you craving a French Dip sandwich served with hot au jus? Our French Dip at Tiffany’s is a memorable experience, with thinly sliced deli top round served up hot on a crunchy baguette with horseradish dip upon request.
5. The best lunch in Columbia, South Carolina finishes with freshly made baked goods, and Tiffany’s Sweets, Eats & Meeting Place just happens to be one of the most popular bakeries in the area. After enjoying real American food in our Columbia, SC restaurant, take home delectable petit fours, cake bars & cupcakes, freshly made pies, dessert and cheese cakes, quiches, specialty cakes, brownies, and cookies.
Everyone loves a good meal prepared to order from fresh, healthy ingredients. Every person in your group will love our American menu at Tiffany’s, from kids & teens to adults from all ethnic backgrounds. Order online or visit us in person for breakfast or lunch.